SEND ME TO THE SHOW!
The NWIGCSA will once again be sending one existing* NWIGCSA Member to the GCSAA Golf Course Industry Show!
WHERE: San Diego, CA
WHEN: The 2019 GIS will be held from February 4th to 8th.
WHAT: We will send one existing NWIGCSA Member to the 2019 GIS; including:
HOW: We will be accepting applications from existing* Members from now until September 28, 2018. Qualified applicants (see below) must submit; 1.) a current resume, 2.) a written essay on why they should be chosen 3.) why they have not yet attended a GIS previously, 4.) what they hope to achieve by attending GIS19, 5.) Any other pertinent info. (prefer submissions to be in .pdf)
- Airfare to & from San Diego, CA
- Hotel stay from Feb 3rd to Feb 7th
- Conference registration
- 2 conference classes of your choice
In order to qualify for entry into this promotion applicants must:
- Be an existing* Member of the NWIGCSA
- Be an existing* Member of the GCSAA
- Never have attended a GCSAA Golf Course Industry Show before
- Be a Class A, B, C, EM in the NWIGCSA
- Submit a full article on their GIS19 experience for the Feb 2019 Turfgrass Times
EXISTING* Members are defined as having been a confirmed NWIGCSA Member for the majority of 2018
Please submit any questions and all applications HERE by the end of the day, on September 28th 2018.